Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyobe question themselves on effort?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Windwalker View Post
    A good question...I would have to step it up quite a bit to feel like I could not do more.

Of course fatigue is a major factor. We all know when that debilitating fatigue sets in, it's hard to get motivated to do anything.
    And this is where I am at today.

My dh is working night shift this week, and when he came home this morning it was all I could do to get up and get a cup of coffee. As I sat there with him (with the accusation in his eyes that I had overdid it again) I simply had to defend myself. I didn't do ANYTHING yesterday - or the day before either!

I had made plans last week to get with my mother today to transplant some flowers that had been my grandmothers (the house was just sold but we still have permission to get the flowers - until they start work to tear the house down). I canceled that yesterday.
    And I still have some work to do to get the spot ready to put them in if I DO manage to get them.

I had thought to write out some checks this morning and mail them when I ran down to store to pick up a few things today. Maybe a load of laundry? A simple 'lite' day because I have been dragging for the last couple of days.

But here it is, after noon, and I still can't get it together. Knowing that I just simply can't is not making this any better . I want to be mad about it, but that requires too much energy...

The only progress that I have made today is to prioritize things. The bills are time sensitive - that has to be done. Today. Now to get my brain in gear, and enough energy to start writing the checks

Comment

Working...
    X