old posts and reply's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old posts and reply's

Hi everyone, am I the only one that really misses the check mark that would have been next to all our old posts and reply,s. I am really missing it and it is a pain to have to go back through the old ones just to find one. It was just so useful for people with bad memories like me.
    PEACE
    Tortis

Hi tortis - I moved your thread to the Tech Support forum in hopes that the tech team will see this and respond. You could also email them at technicalsupport@msworld.org.

That feature you mention was indeed helpful
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by tortis View Post
      Hi everyone, am I the only one that really misses the check mark that would have been next to all our old posts and reply,s. I am really missing it and it is a pain to have to go back through the old ones just to find one. It was just so useful for people with bad memories like me.
      PEACE
      Tortis
      My MS brain must be getting the best of me - because I don't remember a 'check mark'. What was the check mark for? When you have posted in the thread?

Thanks!
      Ashley Ringstaff
      Ringer1319/RingpOP
      MSWorld Volunteer
      Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

re old posts and reply's

Hi Seasha, I really did not want that post moved because I wanted to hear from the rest of the people on MSWORLD to see if they missed it as much as me. Nobody looks at the tech suupport forumn that its been moved to. I already did post it there and I only got one reply. Which is why I put it in the questions forumns. If not many people though it was important then I would just let it go.
        PEACE

Tortis

Comment

Originally posted by RingpOP View Post
          My MS brain must be getting the best of me - because I don't remember a 'check mark'. What was the check mark for? When you have posted in the thread?

Thanks!
          If I recall correctly, it was on the far left hand side of the thread in a column before the subject title. The check mark indicated (at a glance) that you had replied to a particular thread.

Comment

re old posts and reply's

I think it was mostly just a check mark next to the posts that you replied to. I have not even been able to go back to the posts from before the change over, just the posts that I did since the change over.
            Peace

Tortis

Comment

check mark

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
              If I recall correctly, it was on the far left hand side of the thread in a column before the subject title. The check mark indicated (at a glance) that you had replied to a particular thread.
              Yes, that is exactly it and a person could tell later any and all posts you had replied to at a glance.
              Tortis

Comment

Alright - I will look into this and see if it is a capability that we can have return.
                Ashley Ringstaff
                Ringer1319/RingpOP
                MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

Thank You!

Alright - I will look into this and see if it is a capability that we can have return.
                  Thank you very much! Hate to be a pain in the butt but some say its just part of my nature.

PEACE
                  Tortis

Comment

Originally posted by tortis View Post
                    Thank you very much! Hate to be a pain in the butt but some say its just part of my nature.

PEACE
                    Tortis
                    Just wondering if anything is happening on getting the ability to see people I posted to without going through my whole history? Really missing that feature because I forget and I have found later that people responded but I did not see it because someone else had also responded after so it did not show up on the right column. Thanks
                    Tortis

Comment

I believe that our webmaster is still looking into this - on how to fix. I'll check in about it.
                      Ashley Ringstaff
                      Ringer1319/RingpOP
                      MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

I believe that our webmaster is still looking into this - on how to fix. I'll check in about it.
                        Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Does this look like its going to happen? I find that I am not posting or replying as much without it .
                          Thanks
                          Tortis

Comment

We are still working on this! I'll keep you posted once I get an update about this, but we it takes a bit to get everything done. As well as fixing the 'bugs' we have here and there.

Stay tuned! Keep posting
                            Ashley Ringstaff
                            Ringer1319/RingpOP
                            MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

Tortis - one way to help with this is when you log on, click on your name and go to My Profile. It will list all your posts right away and you can see at a glance which ones you might want to follow up on.

You can also subscribe to a certain thread.
                              Open a thread.
                              Right at the top of the post, click on the tab that says Thread Tools.
                              Drop down menu will show you Subscribe to this Thread. Then follow the directions.

Hope these ways help you find what you are interested in.

Comment

Working...
                              X