Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you do it? How do you keep going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too was diagnosed last year

I was diagnosed last September. The only way I can see it is one day at a time. I don't look 20 or 30 years in the future because all we really have is today. Everyone MS or not only has today. I hope that doesn't seem over simplified but that is how I cope the best.

Comment

Technology helps me keep going!

Completely discounting the advancements in meds for MS done since 2002 when I was DX. we need to look at what technology has done and will soon be doing to improve MSers quality of life.

In 1995 nearly no one had internet, to learn about MS.
      In 2002 with I was DX I think I had deal-up internet and the information was not nearly as good as today.
      So staying informed about treatment options, diets, activities, and such as great improved your quality of life.

Growing ever faster and cheaper is technology that helps us deal with brain fog issues, when I was DX things like Smartphones and tablets that could help me keep track of stuff in my life and deal with brain fog was 5+ years away.

Also look at how technology is help mobility issues, cars are getting smarter every year and will be self-driving soon. The advancement we saw in 2001 in personal transportation with Segway has sparked great improvements that are not nearly finished.

Soon smart TVs, smart appliances and homes will make life even easier and enjoyable.
      Personal drones and robots have great potential for helping us stay active and productive members in society.

Again this is Completely discounting the advancements in meds/treatments for MS.
      Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Working...
      X