Rituxan Copay Assistance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rituxan Copay Assistance?

Last year I had to go to my wallet for $4,700 for my Rituxan treatment. This year, thanks in part to the Affordable Care Act, my costs will rise 40%, to $6,600. I went to the Genentech website and found a wealth of information about assisatance for payments associated with many conditions. None of these were MS. I have a call in to them. but sustpecty that since Rituxan for MS is off label there is no program at Genentech. Does anyone know of any fiancial assistance programs for Rituxan?

Thanks, Kyle
    At weddings, my Aunts would poke me in the ribs and cackle "You're next!". They stopped when I started doing the same to them at funerals. Dave Barry

What is your insurance? I had Blue Cross/Blue Shield and my neuros office got it covered even though it stated in my policy it wouldn't. I now have Medicare and am hoping that I don't have any problems. I am also on Ampyra which had a high copay but I was able to find a grant foundation to help with this, but I this it is only for Medicare recipients.

Comment

Working...
    X