Valentine's day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine's day

I want to wish all of you a 'Happy Valentine's Day' ! If you have a 'significant other', make sure that you express the appropriate feelings to them. A little 'love' may go a long way ! Good luck, all.

Right back at you! Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for your response from half a world away. It's heart warming to know that someone, thousands of miles away, relates to my thoughts and words.

Comment

Funny old world. I always read your posts. And here we are at the other end of the world, and we'll no doubt never meet. And MS brings us together. Thank God for the internet.

Comment

Yes, amazing world. And to think Al Gore invented the internet for us. lol What a blessing.

Comment

A little late but none the less wanted to say thanks JerryD and Happy Valentine's Day to you also!
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

Thanks Jules. A little late is Ok.. just don't call me too late for dinner !

Comment

Working...
              X