No announcement yet.

My husband asked me to move out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry this has happened. Some people are stronger and better than others. You are one of those people.

I can't judge your husband, because I don't know the background story, and judge not lest ye yourself be judged.

It takes a lot of courage to deal with this MS, be you victim or carer.

Comment

Well I for one have no problem judging your husband here. I do not need to know the whole picture to know that what he is doing is downright wrong, both morally and in fairness.

That he has been your carer tells me that he knows exactly how difficult life is for you. To ask you, a person with physical limitations and challenges to move out whilst he who is whole and healthy stays put, goes beyond the realm of ludicrously.

As everybody here has already said, you stay put. Do not allow yourself to be bullied or pushed out. Get yourself a lawyer who's got teeth is going to look out for you and make sure that you get the best you possibly can. I hope he nails that so-and-so husband of yours to the wall.
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ... Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by 22cyclist View Post
        So sad my heart literally hurts. He said he would give me some time. We have a rental house that is open so I will live there but he is unwilling to take care of me anymore...
        Ugh, Lisa I'm sorry. All of the advice here is spot on and definitely do your research as it's no longer about love and relationship, simply legalities. So take the emotion out of it, what you think he will or will not do, and focus just on protecting yourself.

I can say from the other side: I think you will feel FANtasTic once you grieve the loss and heal your heart. The stress creeps up for a long time and you don't realize how much it affected you until its gone.

Comment

Working...
        X