Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any experience of bruise which doesn’t heal

About 2-3 months ago, I noticed a bruise on my back right on spine line
    well , I have MS as usual blamed it on hitting a piece of furniture or so but now after 3 months has not healed and remains as big and as dark as it was.

Does anyone else have this happen to them?

Thanks ,
    brave

I did have the same problem some time back. I went to my PCP and as it turned out it was a combination of some Meds I was on that was causing the problem. I took me off of one med, which I didn't really need any longer and that solved the problem.

But you need to have that checked out. It mean any number of things. I would do that soon.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Comment

I have a big problem with bruising. For many years before my dx I used prednisone for asthma. After dx came the high doses of Solumedrol. The Solmedrol put it over the top so now I can't touch anything without getting a bruise. Add blood thinners, aspirin and plavix and I bruise spontaneously.

A bruise that never heals is a little more mysterious. Mine keep coming and going and changing shape like clouds.

Comment

What you have is why God invented doctors.
        Go and see one.
        (Apologies if you've already been.)

Comment

Believe it or not I have a small scab type thing leftover from a shot of Copaxone from YEARS ago. It's right on my butt so I'm kind of embarrassed to show it to a doctor. Every so often I pick it off, but the little red sore never goes away.

I also bruise for no apparent reason.
          Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

I have a bruise on right side of spine that I noticed awhile back & my husband noticed recently. I don't recall hitting it on something & it doesn't go away either.

I'm in limbo stage.

Comment

Working...
            X