Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrical pollution

Interesting article.

Apparently someone was able to walk better after removing "electrical pollution" from the home.

Thoughts?

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

source

I always believe and trust these more when I find a source that I can believe in. Maybe a .edu or .gov or some source that does not sound like a tabloid.

Do you know anything about this source?
    You are in the driver's seat, but God is holding the map

Comment

This sounds like more of a theory with little scientific fact and study. Always remember that it only takes two people in agreement to spread a false statement. 'Consider the source'!

Comment

Candycane,
        It's awesome that you are looking for solutions. It's even more awesome that you are trying to help and inform other MS patients. When "one person, any one person" has something to share, I am a skeptic. When the results are readily reproducible then I take notice, but still remain wary.

Look at CCSVI, bee sting therapy and other treatments that do not pan out. This pseudoscience people are dabbling in makes my skin crawl. Even Terry Wahls and her infamous diet are something I do not believe in. Now, any treatment that improves your overall quality of health can have it's benefits. Getting rid of process foods and replacing them with healthy foods can have enormous benefits. Until other people are eating from her borrowed diet and routinely getting out of wheelchairs/scooters, I am not buying it. And this is coming from someone who got out of a chair just two months ago.

That long windup was just so I could say, my first reaction that met MSWorld guidelines was, "I got chills .... they're multiplying."

I really want to thank you for the post. Without a doubt removing clutter, even electronic clutter, from your life has it's benefits. This person seems to have been enveloped in an electronic world. Without the distractions sleep was probably better, stress was probably lower and that can definitely improve a person's overall quality of health. Again, if a treatment improves your overall health, then I am generally for it. This certainly can give people something to think about while they are eating fast-food while watching their favorite television show. I hope you have a wonderful day and again, a heartfelt thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
        X