Trying to locate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to locate

Hi all. There is someone on here who posted about his partner receiving stem cell treatment and her dramatic improvement. I have been trying to locate that thread and its poster, can anyone help out here? Thanks muchly.

Cheers
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ... Dr. Seuss

Go to "search this forum" at the top of the posts section and type in key words. I can usually find what I have been looking for there.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by choco View Post
      Hi all. There is someone on here who posted about his partner receiving stem cell treatment and her dramatic improvement. I have been trying to locate that thread and its poster, can anyone help out here? Thanks muchly.

Cheers
      I believe you are looking for this thread and the post by nes: http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...40#post1463540

Take care,
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

The poster was Nes. The stem cell treatments are being performed by Dr. Burt in Chicago. Good luck.

Comment

Thank you all
          Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ... Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
          X