No announcement yet.

Urodynamic test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had the test too. Although it may feel embarrassing, you'll be among professionals and hopefully compassionate nurses. It's important you get the test done so your Urologist has a better understanding of what is going on with your bladder. Hang in there! I recommend meditating before your appointment to relax you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimba22 View Post
      Hi football mom,

I'm glad we convinced you and you set up an appointment! I noticed the term "awkward" was used a few times in this thread. But, it's really only awkward for us, this is something urologists and their staff do all the time. A good office should help put you at ease.
      So finally, after four cancelled appointments, mostly due to weather. I had this test done this morning. Needless to say, I am not a fan. I feel all scraped up and my least favorite part was removing electrodes from very sensitive places.

I have a follow-up with the doctor on Tuesday to find out the results, but the nurse did show me on the computer how very abnormal some of my results were. So its looking like its more an MS issue than anything, which I already knew since I range from going too much to not being able to go when I want to and then back to perfectly normal, so i have both extremes at different times. Hey, at least I feel better since its probably not old age breaking down my lady business.

Comment

Hi football-mom,

I'm glad you finally had it done! Not a fan ... lol . I think I'd worry if you were! But, seriously, could be some are just better at performing the test than others. And of course, we are all different. At least things can be properly addressed now.

Let us know how your follow-up appointment goes, OK?
        Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
        X