No announcement yet.

Is it a bad idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for letting us know you made it home safe.

The forever Jewish mother
    Lisa
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by 22cyclist View Post
      The forever Jewish mother
      Lisa
      That was funny, Lisa. I'm not Jewish, but still a concerned mother just the same!

I think we are all glad to hear you made it back home safe, lstrl! Good luck with your neuro appointment Tuesday and let us know how it went!
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

I too am glad you got home OK, though I'm not Jewish either!

When I push the envelope, I find it always takes me longer to recover than I thought it would. Yet even though it was hard to recover, I was almost always glad I made the effort to push a little for a special event.

Sometimes it feels good to do what a "normal person" who doesn't have MS would do. Getting to your cousin's baby shower was one of those "normal" kind of things - good for you for getting there and back successfully!

Just rest up extra the next few days.

Comment

Glad you went to the baby showe, even more glad you made it home ok. Please let us know how your appt goes tomorrow.
          Jen
          RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
          "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

I went to the neuro today and after all that, he can't even tell anything is going on. Of course, he also says my left leg is just as strong as my right leg on exam and that couldn't be further from the truth in real life. He is sending me in for another MRI and we discussed possibly changing meds.

I don't know what that MRI will show by the time I get in to have it done, but I know my body and I know it's doing worse than my new normal. I am happy to say that it seems like he's finally listening to me instead of just making his own assumptions though. That's a start. I've been wanting off the Avonex for quite some time and it looks like that may be happening soon.
            Diagnosed 1/4/13
            Avonex 1/25/13-11/14, Gilenya 1/22/15

Comment

Glad you got home ok x

Comment

Working...
              X