Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting anew and asking for forgiveness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have followed your posts but haven't commented. What you have said probably isn't new to what many of us have thought or gone through. I'm fairly new to this site but became more active at a very low time for me and it has done a world of good. Here you will receive understanding without judgement. As for Iggy, "meow" and "woof" medicine works worlds better than any pill I have found. Unconditional love is a wonderful thing. Take care.

Comment

I am speachless.

You are all so kind. I am sorry that I have let my anger and frustration affect my ability to see the good in people who are just trying to help. I feel like I can take a deep breath and feel the love that surrounds me. My husband is included as well. I push him away and get annoyed when he makes suggestions.

My mind is opening again. I can allow the good in and feel like I deserve it. I am worthy of love. I can be somewhat broken and it's okay. We all have our cracks and missing pieces.

Better go. I have an 11am appointment with iggy.she charges extra if I'm late.

Comment

The cracks

The cracks in us is where the light can shine through. I admire your courage and honesty.

Comment

Its so easily done! I am guilty myself!

Comment

Working...
          X