Nes, I owe you an apology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nes, I owe you an apology.

I feel terrible that I hurt your feelings. I am just angry at myself and taking it out on those around me (even in cyberspace) .

You took the time to help and I truly appreciate that. I hope your partner is doing well. I wish you all the best of luck.

And, again, thank you for being such a supportive caregiver. Your partner is luck to have such a dedicated person.

I hope you will accept my deepest apologies.

Kitty

Hi Kitty,

I'm sorry there were ever any hard feelings. Sometimes, we miss what someone said. Then it's just human nature to put up our defense mechanisms.

I did see you apologized in the other thread at least twice already. She also apologized. A little time is usually all it takes for everyone to figure that out.

I'm glad you started a new thread. I think we could all stand to learn something from you!
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

too

I find myself being more short then I normally am. I am finding myself apologizing, also.

I keep saying that I need to put my filter back in. Both on my mouth and fingers.

I have learned over time to not let things bother me as much. That helps when the filter seems to not be in place.

I know a lot of this has to do with pain. But, getting sick and tired of taking medications all the time. So, I try to keep them at a nice balance between the meds and my irritability.
      God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

Working...
      X