bad pain in my ankle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad pain in my ankle

hi....i woke up tis morning and i feel like i sprained my ankle it is not swollen but it hurts....i want to know if this is ms related? please i need some advice?

hard to say

Dig.,

How is it feeling today? It is often hard for us patients to decipher ourselves if things are MS related. Asking us is hard for us to tell, even more.

If it is continuing to bother you. If it was me, I would call my doctor and let them look at it. Your primary can do that.
    God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

I agree with diguilio, if it's not getting better, then get it checked out.

In our area, most of the walk in clinics have x-ray machines, and it sure saves time if you think it might need to be x-rayed. So instead of going to your GP's office and then being sent for an x-ray, you can see a doctor, and get an x-ray at the same time.

Even though I have a GP, and I have a standing appt. with him every 6 weeks, because it's hard to get in to see him short notice, I find myself using the walk ins more and more. And they seem to be multiplying Two of our major hospitals have several walk in clinics scattered throughout town, and there are several independent walk in clinics as well.

Hope it's feeling better, but if not, check it out.

P.S. I once walked around on a broken foot for over a week. There wasn't any bruising. The pain just kept getting worse, and I was surprised to find it broken. It was a Jones fracture...here's the wiki on it...says often the person isn't aware they've fractured their foot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones_fracture

Comment

Working...
      X