MS, Lupus, prediabetic, heart skips beat every 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS, Lupus, prediabetic, heart skips beat every 30

Is there anything left? I go to the heart dr this coming week. It's a good thing that I have health ins. We never have trouble getting our co-pay filled yearly.

I guess troubles happen while we are on this planet. And as I put on my sweater, and eat, I can't complain, as I am praying for mothers in foreign countries who are enduring poverty and countries at war. I am so sorry that they are enduring such hardship. What I'm complaining about is nothing.

A lot of them are probably enduring what I am dealing with, but they are undiagnosed. Please help me pray for them.

No...instead I will pray for you Marie.

It should be illegal to have more than one disease...doesn't not seem right.

Hope you get good news about your heart and all is fine.
    Katie
    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
    "My MS is a Journey for One."
    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Thank you Katieagain

I appreciate you. Just as one of the messages states: I am good, I am kind, I am important. I can definitely post: YOU are good, YOU are kind, YOU are important!

Comment

Hey Marie,

It's always a good idea to have any heart irregularities checked out. More tests, I know, but it's the right thing to do.

I have an arrhythmia that after all the tests, and consults with the Electrocardiologist...got chalked up to being an MS symptom. Good thing is there are meds to
        help control it.

Hope you get some answers from your appt.

Comment

Got my heart monitor attached today, Wednesday it's removed

They are so efficient in these days. She did an excellent job of attaching the monitor. Then Wednesday, I go back and they remove it.

It's not painful or anything. I just hope all the tape stays attached & they get the info they need.

Easy for me. Now I just need to relax. After Wednesday, my daughter is going to use my car. So, I'll be here. I'm real close to everything. So, just tell me to stay home. Stupid me, I know I'll get out my Smartchair and be out and about.

I just need to enjoy myself at home. All those years when I worked and just wished I could have an entire day at my home. Well, I guess those wishes are now true. I just need to relax, and continue reading the Bible on my kindle. And get back to sewing again.

But I know I'll get that chair out and keep going farther and farther. . . . .

And I'll take my GPS with my, because it really is embarrassing when I'm two blocks from home and can't remember which street to take to get back home.

Comment

Now that I've located all my stuff, I guess I can think re: heart

Found my sunglass attachments for my glasses. Found my cell phone. Three dollars fifty cents, have my handicapped placard ordered.

Now, I had the heart monitors on and removed. Now, I am having lots and lots of heart pains. I know if I go to the ER room, they'll admit me to the hospital.

I see the heart dr in about a week. I want to just wait at home in bed until then. I know if someone told me this, I'd tell them, "That is stupid!" But i'm just tired and want to stay at home.

C, I know it will help someone else go and get checked ASAP.

Comment

Marie,

I would not mess around with chest pain. A recovery is tougher if damage is done to the muscle, so if you do have a problem and can prevent further problems, please get it checked out I can understand why you don't want to go, and can only imagine how tired you are of doctors and tests. But please be cautious. Ask yourael what advice you would give someone else in your situation if they asked, and then follow it.

I hope you are feeling better, but if you still have the pain, please get checked or at least call your doctor.
              Kathy
              DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
              X