autoimmune gastric problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

autoimmune gastric problems?

Has anyone found themselves facing an autoimmune gastric illness like Gastritis? I was dx several months ago and just got around to reading my reports from the scope. From the name they gave this gastritis problem I assume it is autoimmune/stress related.

Gonna have MORE questions for the old doc.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

About 6 months after being dx I was dx with ulcerative colitis :-(
    dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

tracibk..... ulcertive colitis

Tracibk-

I was recently diagnosed with L sided Ulcertive Colitis after being dx'd in 2008 with MS. I am trying to find others that have more than one autoimmune. How did they take the news? What symptoms/problems are you facing? How much more difficult are things? I just started Aubagio and was put on Lialda for the colitis. Lucky they both affect the liver. Just looking for anything because I have been kind of numb to the news. I have recently been put on disability due to lack of thinking clearly, halting speech, unbalanced, nystagmus, chronic L side pain and many more. I just am getting tired of not having control of my own body anymore. Depending on my husband and children to help me. I should be caring for all of them. Sorry for intruding on your thread. Haven't spoken to anyone about this as of yet. Not even my husband.
      Wolflover

Comment

Chronic Gastritis

I have lost a lot of weight and my GP was checking everything possible. I had an endoscopy and it indicated that I had chronic gastritis. I have no symptoms for this; just getting full after eating only a little. I have read about it and have seen that it common with autoimmune diseases.

That is all I know. I don't think there is anything I can do about it.

Comment

Working...
        X