problems with a mediciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with a mediciation

hi.....i have been on flomax because my neuro. wanted me on it....it works however i am waking up to early in the morning and the medication is making me so unhappy....and yes my neuro. knows how if feel but he is telling me i have to take it....what should i do?????????????????????

Originally posted by diguilio View Post
    hi.....i have been on flomax because my neuro. wanted me on it....it works however i am waking up to early in the morning and the medication is making me so unhappy....and yes my neuro. knows how if feel but he is telling me i have to take it....what should i do?????????????????????
    What you put in your body is up to YOU, your neuro is not in your body. I say if you feel it is doing more harm then good you should certainly go off it.

Having said that, there are times when a simple dose adjustment is all that is needed to get rid of unwanted side effects.

I don't have knowledge on the specific drug you have listed so I'm speaking in general.

Always remember you can discuss this with a pharmacist, I find they are more likely to give direct answers then doctors.

Comment

See a urologist. Your neuro shouldn't be making these decisions. Self cathing may be a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by palmtree View Post
        See a urologist. Your neuro shouldn't be making these decisions. Self cathing may be a solution.

ditto! a neuro-urologist would be best.
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X