No announcement yet.

I'm joining the club...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on your improvement. With 5 infusions you are close to the "saturation point" where you won't notice the Jonesing effect. As I've said many times, Day 28 is like Day 1 for me, and I just completed my 60th infusion.

Is Tysabri the end all be all for MS? No, but I'm firmly convinced it is the best currently available drug for MS, and it has prevented new disabilities in my life. My progression from damage before diagnosis continues, but many others have experienced significant improvement in their life. I sincerely hope you are one of the lucky ones!

Comment

Thank you ru4cats,

Hope I can be as consistent as you every month.

I just need something that will slow down what has been a very rapid progression. That's all.

Comment

Infusion #6

...came up on me quick this month, 4 weeks goes by quick.
        Felt stronger last night after infusion...remarkable range of motion, and good strength this morning.
        I don't feel any significant let down prior to infusion.
        Still will complain about stomach issues though. Hard to know if it's the Ty or just some "bug" caught from all the people coming into the house.
        Time to really focus and draw some initial conclusions on the effectiveness of the treatment.

Comment

I have my 6th infusion this week. I am quite strong and have been faithful about getting in wc every day and on my eTrainer by HCI. It's passive but at least my legs and arms are moving. I bought a bunch of Thera-Band stuff (including Thera-Bar or flex bar, but got cut from home OT so have to figure it out myself. Got hand therapy balls, Gripmaster hand exercisers. Left hand that PT damaged in rehab is slowly recovering.

Am having a relapse now I guess, with new symptom of poor equilibrium and room spinning. Hope the 6th infusion fixes it.

Now I just need a 24/7 staff to take care of me. Need personal trainer. Do they have those for MSers? This new symptom is quite disturbing.

Originally posted by Windwalker View Post
          ...came up on me quick this month, 4 weeks goes by quick.
          Felt stronger last night after infusion...remarkable range of motion, and good strength this morning.
          I don't feel any significant let down prior to infusion.
          Still will complain about stomach issues though. Hard to know if it's the Ty or just some "bug" caught from all the people coming into the house.
          Time to really focus and draw some initial conclusions on the effectiveness of the treatment.
          ---------------
          "It's never crowded along the extra mile." --Dr. Wayne Dyer

Comment

Good to hear from you RockysMom,

Happy to hear your "rowing" again. It's so easy to just succumb to this disease, especially when things are less than optimal. Last 2 infusions, my bad week is now the second week after infusion...hope that goes away eventually.

Hope you use all that good equipment you have, your fortunate to have it.
            Work hard everyday...I'm really pulling for you

Comment

Working...
            X