Body tingles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body tingles

So I posted recently due to feeling like something was on my nose. Odd sensation, kinda getting better but don't wanna jinx it. Last few days I am getting body tingles, usually only where my clothes are. It feels like a bug is on me but if I rub it the feeling goes away. It happens on each arm and torso.
    I met with my doc yesterday who thinks my symptoms are stress related but I keep thinking MS. Does anyone have any thoughts?
    I am extremely stressed so who knows at this point. Please weigh in if you can. Thank you.

Hi hs8904,

Abnormal sensations, when having MS, is quite common.

It would be nice if we were able to rub the affected area(s) and that would take care of the things we feel. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Our options are to try medications that might help, or might not or learn to live with the abnormal sensations and hope they will go away.

Is stress a possibility? Possibly. Is there a medical reason? Possibly. Is it MS? Possible but if the sensation goes away by rubbing it's less likely.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I understand your concern, and certainly many of us have been told by our doctors in the early stages of this disease that our symptoms are caused by "stress." But really, if you had MS, before very long your symptoms would be much more severe than what you're describing. More localized, like vision problems or numbness on a specific portion of your body.

Live your life. If you have MS, or any other disease, you will know soon enough. If you can't do that, and doctors continue to give you a clean bill of health, some cognitive behavioral therapy could be helpful for your anxiety.

I wish you luck and peace of mind.

Comment

Working...
      X