No announcement yet.

Cutting My Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the work environment has become hostile. Everyday there is a note on my desk regarding some nonsense. It seems I am also the janitorial team. Have been instructed to be sure rooms are clean and stocked, including bathrooms. I am a rad tech, med tech and this was never in my job description but I would do it as I saw fit. Now has become my job esp since my MS and cut hours.

I do not believe they know about my hiring an attny yet. Unreal how this bunch has changed in the 30+ years I have worked here.

Just needed to vent before I stroke.

This is what was said. Maybe I am being sensitive over all the crap going on here. Just wanted to ask on here.

"Hi _______, Would you be sure to straighten the room when you leave at the end of the day so it can be rady and stocked for the next day. Also I straightened up the bathroom under the sink for supplies and noted that the paper ttowels and tissues were just thrown in again. As a courtesy for the people straigtneing up these areas, please be sure to leave them as you found them. Thank, _____
    ie. there were no paper towels in the holder in room 2, rooms 1 and 4 were not cleaned."
    Not sure when I was put on the janitorial team.
    I know they want me out and I do want to go as everyday they are making it so difficult for me to keep coming.

Comment

Working...
    X