Would be cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be cool

To make You-Tube video of us spliced all together dancing to the song Happy or Stand By Me?I do not have the equipment or the talent to do it but would be cool?like others do with these songs Call it the MSWorld Family Project Percents our version of Happy or Stand By Me........

That's a cool idea!
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Comment

Sounds like great fun if using "Happy"!! How 'bout an electronic flash mob?

Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Sorry but ever since I quit drinking I can't dance...!

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Mom View Post
          Sounds like great fun if using "Happy"!! How 'bout an electronic flash mob?

Jen
          Love the electronic flash mob idea!

Cool,

You would probably have to request the that the mods put your contact info. in your profile (or someone here who wants to sphere-head your project put their contact info. in). This green wreath thingy on my posts indicates that anyone can click on my profile if they want to contact me (sadly, no one ever does!). I am an electronic buffoon, however (no offense to buffoons!) so I would be useless. Positive idea though! I like the "Stand By Me" idea as the "Happy" song might be a little over the top and may give people the wrong impression about M.S. plight. I also don't know anything about copyright issues, but someone here must!
          Tawanda

Comment

There very well could be copyright issues with a protected song. I did something for a Military Web Page with the song from the show Cheers. We received a legal warning to take it down.

It would be nice if there was a musician on MSWorld that would share their original music.
            Katie
            "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
            "My MS is a Journey for One."
            Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

No reason why you cannot ask the copyright owner for permission for a single use for charitable purposes.

G

Comment

Originally posted by Tawanda View Post
                Love the electronic flash mob idea!

Cool,

You would probably have to request the that the mods put your contact info. in your profile (or someone here who wants to sphere-head your project put their contact info. in). This green wreath thingy on my posts indicates that anyone can click on my profile if they want to contact me (sadly, no one ever does!). I am an electronic buffoon, however (no offense to buffoons!) so I would be useless. Positive idea though! I like the "Stand By Me" idea as the "Happy" song might be a little over the top and may give people the wrong impression about M.S. plight. I also don't know anything about copyright issues, but someone here must!
                How do ya turn on that wreath thingy?

Comment

Originally posted by COOL MAN View Post
                  Email a mod. I just noticed my wreath thingy isn't here. Perhaps it just fell off from lack of use or that feature is off or down.

We used to have IMs back in the day, but at least a few people abused that privilege so we lost it.
                  Tawanda

Comment

Originally posted by COOL MAN View Post
                    Hi COOLMAN,

Sorry, I can't help you. But, if you'll send an e-mail directly to TechnicalSupport@msworld, a knowledgeable person will contact you to help you add this feature.
                    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
                    X