Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSCT Forum

Dear members,

I'm Billy-Bob Junior. I have MS (RRMS) since 10 years and my EDSS is 1. Not too much damaged yet but I want to stop the progression as soon as possible. I have decided to follow the HSCT procedure. I'm registered in Moscow in August 2015. It's long but the waiting list is big... I have heard about it too late (after de 60 Minutes Australia doc about Kristy Cruise).

I will create a blog when I will be there. I have also create a forum to talk and share about this promising treatment. Feel free to join me (it's the first day of this forum so not many info yet but work in progress ;-) ). Here is the link :
    Feel free to ask question ;-)

Regards,

Billy-Bob

**link removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Thank you for your understanding, I'm new in the forum world

Comment

Hi Billy-Bob and welcome to MSWorld! To put this information in your User CP here are the directions:

*Click on UserCP (1st item on the left in the dark blue Navbar under the MSWorld logo)
      *Choose Edit Your Details
      *Scroll down to Additional Information. Type your email address in the URL field
      *Scroll to page bottom and click Save Changes

Your profile is only visible to registered logged-in members. Adding your email to your profile is done purely by choice. You can remove it at any time.

Good luck with your HSCT procedure
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thank you for your help
        So, if I'm right, the link to the forum is in my profile

Regards,

Comment

Best of luck, Billy Bob!

Hi Billy Bob: I wish you all the best with HSCT. I'm in Chicago right now starting the process. I've heard great things about Moscow (and also followed Kristy Cruise's story) and know you'll be in great hands with Dr. F.

Comment

Working...
          X