Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cucumber reduces inflamation

This gives me another reason to eat my favorite recipe:
    The only difficulty is getting enough strength to get into the kitchen, and now after I rest and rest and rest, getting back in there and cleaning it up, not eating the rest, but washing the dishes : )

I cucumber, I like to peal it first, just me, doesn't have to be pealed. 1 shredded onion, I used 2 today, olive oil. Heat it all in a frying pan, I stir every 10 minutes. Now I don't feel guilty about eating a very good breakfast. Oh, and if I forget, the mess will still be there when my husband gets home

Slice or chop the cucumber, then heat with the shredded onion in the olive oil insklt

Just when I think, I can think again, I forgot to write in the post to slice or chop the cucumber before heating in skillet with the shredded onion, and olive oil..

I asked my husband if he wanted to celebrate our 39th wedding anniversary this winter. He said we should wait until 40, All kidding aside, I doubt that I'll be around for 40

Comment

Sounds good!

Marie.....

I LOVE cucumber and will have to try this. Thanks! I also like to do that with zuccinni!

Susie

Diagnosed 6-28-14
      RRMS
      Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

celebrate!

I, too, love that kind of cooking, thanks for the recipe

Regarding your 39th anniversary, major congratulations! And best wishes! Please, please, please do celebrate now (or in the near future). None of us knows when we'll "not be here" and we truly have very little control over that anyway.

Cucumbers...mmmm, love 'em!

Comment

Sounds like a good excuse to eat more of my favorite food... pickles!

Comment

Sounds yummy but I was wondering if you use any spices

Comment

Tried it!

It was WONDERFUL!!! I put a little tumeric, garlic powder and black pepper with a pinch of Kosher salt.

Susie

Diagnosed 6-28-14
              RRMS
              Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

Working...
              X