"mild prognosis" means what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jules. ..

Yes, thank you for clarifying. My original question was meant to be about future outlook--prognosis--and whether there are any clinical truisms vs. statistical projections.

Sorry if that wasn't clear. I know I gave a mild CASE right now...I feel far less confident in thinking I'll have a mild COURSE.

Which, sadly, seems all I can expect. I think with some diseases, docs have more ability to give an outlook.

My friend sort of summed it up when she said, " so, you take the meds & hope for nothing to happen?"

Yup, pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by trevvian View Post

My friend sort of summed it up when she said, " so, you take the meds & hope for nothing to happen?"

Yup, pretty much.
      I love it!

One of my friends who clearly isn't as eloquent as yours said, "who'd have ever thought you would be shooting up every day and not even catching a buzz".
      Just a little dark humor.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

Jules A

One of my friends who clearly isn't as eloquent as yours said, "who'd have ever thought you would be shooting up every day and not even catching a buzz".

I love your friend being able to make humor out of this. I shot up with Rebif for 2 year. It did nothing but make me sick. I passed out within 2 minutes. Tremors were so bad I couldn't inject most locations by myself. The bruising lasted until the next time to inject. I had flu like symptoms until the afternoon before the next injection and then did it all over again. I did a M, Tu Fr ruitine. The only did I felt good was Sunday. I can't imagine injecting when you don't require it, but I'm sure the outcome was boardering on the same. Thanksful for Tecfidera twice a day.

I wasn't diagnosed with benign MS, but was with PROBABLY MS, which to me is as ignorant. When I went to see my Neuro because I had heightened syptoms for 10 days and said he couldn't say for sure if I was having a relapse and then sent in a prescription for one of the drugs I am on for Tremors with the wrong dosage that was the last straw. Today I am on a quest for a new Neuro.

Comment

Working...
        X