Dental procedure issues??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dental procedure issues??

I've recently had some dental work and on the first appointment my mouth would not get numb! 4injections and he gave up and rescheduled me. Again at the next appointment same thing. I had the procedure(not too much pain) im wondering if its the MS or medication? Im on tecfidera. Not getting numb is very wierd to me, since my feet are always numb!

I have had dental work and needed more injections. I was never told it was unusual or MS related. The dentist would just re-check to make sure I was numb before starting.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Hummmm....

I had to have a biopsy , was given lidocaine , about 4-5 injections - it did not work . I thought they were giving me the wrong medication & checked the vial myself .

Unfortunately it was extremely painful . The MD insisted to keep going ... ? not sure if they didn't believe me or what ...
      Interesting to see it has happened to other people.
      Tl-Tr3
      DX'07 MS- on Tysabri-

Comment

Interesting

I've always had trouble with freezing too. Last time I just told my dentist to give me extra up front. I couldn't feel half my head! haha.

Comment

Working...
        X