Trying To Hang In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, I am so done!

Will not be renewing my obamamama healthcare therefore will not be going to my doctors appts, getting my meds etc. I cannot afford it. Am told I make too much. Imagine that! On 20 hrs wkly. ***!

My son gets just over 1 g from his father's SS as he is deceased. They add that to my money when it's NOT for me although I understand that some is ok for me to use but I don't. it goes totally towards his school. I have applied for financial aid so far nothing. As far as unemployment, I can only apply for it when I work less than 4 days wk

Oh well, need to get laid off as thats what they are gonna do or so they say in May when they combine offices, I will no longer be needed. Hope I can survive until then.

Obama can just get in line with his hand out for the 10 g fine!

Done.
    Last edited by hunterd; 02-13-2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Ok, one step at a time. I called MS Lifelines, they will get me my Rebif, without insurance. I just got a delivery so I should be ok until February 1st. Hurray!

I also received a discount pharm card from NYS for my other meds and they will be so much cheaper! Thank you God.

Now my next phone call will be to my old boss and hope he can send me my new scripts from his new state (he retired and moved) for one year so I can bring to my local pharm ie my HTN meds, vitamin D, baclofen, and Xanax.

Just need to keep things going one step at a time I guess and keep doing good things for others as best I can.

Comment

So glad you are getting help with Rx. I am sure that is a huge relief. Sounds like you have been busy. Good luck with next steps.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Thank you pennstater! Yes, this was a relief. Will be interesting to see what happens in May when we are forced to move our office and combine with the other. Will they have the hutzpah to lay me off then? Hmmmm, they did say they wouldn't need me but not in writing.

That is all I wanted to be let go and be able to collect. Would make more on unemployment than what I bring home now. SMH. Now they have brought on a lawsuit which hopefully will put manners on them and teach them that they can't treat people like this.

Thanks for listening everyone and your patience is much appreciated. Restored my faith in people.

Comment

Hope things are better, and if not, at least status quo. Praying your employer has not started anymore problems for you.
            Kathy
            DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Yes; glad you are getting Rebif. Hope other things begin to fall in place for you.
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Well, MS Lifelines have saved my butt! They will be getting my Rebif and shipping to me directly which is phenomenal.

I also have a meeting with my attorney's next week to update all information. Hurray...hope things are moving along in my direction.

As my job still doesn't pay enough per month to even cover my rent, I am praying daily that things go well for me. I certainly cannot just quit honoring any contracts I have had in place prior to this bunch cutting me in 1/2 salary wise. Ie rent.....
                Well, will let you know how that goes next week. In meantime, happy Valentines day to all and hope all is going well for everyone.

Comment

More update please. Are you hanging in there still? Does your son live at home? How do you feel physically?

Moderator's Note: Edited per Guideline #11 - political in nature
                  Last edited by Seasha; 04-26-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X