The HEAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The HEAT

Ok, a few weeks ago I wanted to see how the heat effects me, I didn't think it did but it was like liquor, didn't realize how bad it was until I got on my feet and walked. I died and slept until the next morning. That's 3pm to 8am

So I've been good but my gait has gotten worse for a day, then it's fine for a few, then gets bad again for a day and so on. Dizziness too.

I was told by an MSer at a meet-up that, yup, that's the summer. So, even when I'm not hot just the ambient temperature being warm can do this? Like really? I'm in the Toronto, Canada area the hottest it's been so far is like 25C and not really humid. I can't turn the AC on yet!

Everything happens so much
    Sx start May '13 | Dx'd Dec '13 | Tysabri Feb '14 [Neuro's call&saved my life]
    Just because we don't feel flesh, doesn't mean we don't fear death

My heat sensitivity symptoms become intrusive and interfere with my life at about 21 C 68-70 F. At 26 C 80 F I'm disabled and nonfunctional, both mentally and physically. I devolve from a human who limps, to having the energy and initiative of a sponge. When everyone says it's beautiful, I know I'm in trouble. Contemplating a move to Seattle.

Comment

Working...
    X