Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking In

Hi all,

A big thanks for all your thoughts and prayers following Mom's death. Dad has moved in - I am so grateful to my husband. Of course SSDI and LTD lawyers have informed me it may hurt my appeals. Things were just getting back to new normal when my neuro informed me he was retiring at the end of the year. Then I came down with strep throat. Finally starting to feel better. We jave my niece's wedding this weekend, and a graduation and baptism next week. Lots of happy occasions to look forward to, but all will be bittersweet without Mom there.

I have been lurking, but didn't have the energy to respond. But my thoughts have been with everyone. Hope to be a little more a five next week.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Hey Pennstater,

Good to hear from you! I'm sure it remains - and will remain - very difficult for a long while as you grieve your mother's passing. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you.

Glad to hear Dad's moved in (and yes, praises for your DH).

I've been lurking more lately than posting myself...like you, have more energy some days that others. Lurk away and write when you can.

Comment

Hey Kathy

Glad to hear your Dad has moved in with you. But it sounds like you plate is full.

It is hard to lose a parent. As with all immediate family member deaths there are lots of "Firsts".

Wishing you the best.
      Katie
      "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
      "My MS is a Journey for One."
      Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
      X