Raynaud Phenomenon, pre diabetic, gluten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raynaud Phenomenon, pre diabetic, gluten

Wow, I finally figured out how to handle an hour awake each day with ppms, and now I have a half hr, and am trying to figure out how to deal with Raynaud Phenomenon, pre diabetic, gluten intollerant.

I've been so cold. I didn't even know there was a disease called Raynaud Phenomenon. I'll have to make my computer text even larger, to read read read

I just posted this, so everyone knows about Raynaud Phenomenon. Please take all the precautions, I didn't know this is a serious issue.

Hello Marie12,

I am sorry

Raynaud's Phenomenon can be Primary or Secondary. My daughter has Primary Raynaud's Disease.

Information about Raynaud's:
    http://my.clevelandclinic.org/heart/.../raynauds.aspx
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I have raynaudes, diabetes, and MS. Looks like I hit the trifecta!

I did not look into the website listed, but I can tell you that almost everyone in my family has raynaudes and I am the only diabetic, and I am the only one with MS.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thanks Snoopy, I read the Cleveland Clinic info

That pretty much sums everything up. Thank you Snoopy

Comment

Originally posted by Marie12 View Post
          That pretty much sums everything up. Thank you Snoopy
          You're welcome, Marie12
          Diagnosed 1984
          “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Hi there! I've had Raynauds for years and they put me on a beta blocker which I know longer take. Winter is the worst for me. Make sure you wear gloves and whenever you feel it coming on massage you fingers or toes. I even sometimes put my hands under warm water and massage them. Hope that helps for a tip!

Susie

Diagnosed 6-28-14
            RRMS
            Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

I know, thank U all, I think people just think I'm wearing gloves to avoid germs

That too, but the extra long fingered gloves, are what I like to wear in my wheelchair. I used to think I was this cold, because I didn't exercise enough.

But I have a better idea why I am sitting outside at the end of MAY with a jacket on too.

But I did get overheated, and not enough air, when I went upstairs in one of our closed off bedrooms, looking for cash.

They'll be finding cash in this house, for years after I die.

Unlike that California man, the finders here, will be mad, I put the mondy away, and then couldn't find it. Not worried about burglars, fives and ones, are what they'll find, because I only eat out once a week, and try to pay for two meals under twenty dollars.

But I can't complain, because I do have food, shelter, clothing. & at half an hour each day, I don't need much cash to spend.

Comment

thank you all, I even bought white gloves for the summer

I do keep them on all day long, unless I'm doing something that will get them wet, and that's not much. My husband did tease me about my white gloves, but I thought they looked better than the striped winter gloves I had been wearing.

Oh well, I like them

Comment

Working...
                X