Help yourself, I know, it's not easy, but it makes this life easier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help yourself, I know, it's not easy, but it makes this life easier

Ok, I finally realized, that I need to help myself. I know, my husband works full time, and does his own laundry, and washes the towels. I used to do everything, and now I thought, can someone now help me. Well, even though he is very religious, he doesn't understand.

He is very intelligent, and I paid for his college education, paid for our house, etc. Of course now, I don't mention this, because, due to my memory problems, he thinks I've forgotten this part.

It would be nice if someone would help me. This morning, I took my manual wheelchair out of the car trunk, and placed it by the inside door to the garage, so when I want to get my electric chair out of my car, I can use my manual wheelchair to get to the door of the car.

I need to help myself, so I don't end up with a cast on my arm. I don't know why I am living a life like this, because I used to greatly help others.

So here I am, the only help I am, is to give you ideas. So here I m. My thought for today, "Help yourself to b safer."

I think being willing to accept that we need to do whatever we can for ourselves as it is likely we can't count on others for our care.

Sad but imo true which is why I am preparing myself financially for the time when I'm no longer able to care for myself and I will need to pay for the help I require.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Working...
    X