I made a mistake HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a mistake HELP!!!

I had a post that said I have 24 leisions small to moderate in the gray matter. Sorry......I must have been a little off when I posted that. It should have read 24 T2 hypersensintiy in the white matter but none of them where active. Can you still have MS????

Thanks and sorry for the oopsie!!!!

Susie

Diagnosed 6-28-14
    RRMS
    Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Hi Susie:

That depends on the look and location of those lesions. If the IMPRESSION section of the MRI said: consistent with MS, then you could have MS; if not, then you might not have MS, but just non-specific lesions that can mean other things that are not MS.

What did your neurologist say?

Take care
    Lisa
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Hi Lisa

He wasn't very specific. I have a list of questions for him. He is on his way to a diagnosis I hope at my next aappointment May 29th. I had a negative LP and an abnormal Evoked Potentials test. I have so many things going on with my body for the last 8 months that I just can't stand it!!!! Something new everyday.

The fatigue is so bad. I found myself asleep on the toilet. He prescribed and I picked it up today Amantadine. I maybe in the last 8 months have had 5 weeks of some relief. Sometimes I can't even shower................that exhausted. They stopped PT becauuse it was hurting more then helping and I have had alot of therapy in my life.

I want to be prepared for this appointment. Anything you have to share would be helpful. I used to be such an upbeat go here, go there and all I want to do is stay close to home because that is where I feel safe. I'm 57 divorced, no children and my one and only sister and hubbie live far away. I even feel I've lost some friends through this.

I know once I know the unknown I'll be better. This has taken its toll to say the least. When I read some ot the posts I know there's hope. I just want to feel better and enjoy life.................

Grateful you answered.

My best....

Susie

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

Diagnosed 6-28-14
      RRMS

Comment

Originally posted by 22cyclist View Post
        Hi Susie:

That depends on the look and location of those lesions. If the IMPRESSION section of the MRI said: consistent with MS, then you could have MS; if not, then you might not have MS, but just non-specific lesions that can mean other things that are not MS.

What did your neurologist say?

Take care
        Lisa
        Was going to post JUST THAT, Lisa.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Hi Lisa,

I don't see neurologist until the 29th. Thanks will update after that.

Have a great day!

S

Diagnosed 6-28-14
          RRMS

Comment

Working...
          X