Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any research on exarcebations and myelin repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any research on exarcebations and myelin repair?

Hi all,

The only real sequele I've been lefr with from my first and only relapse for now is a slight difference of strentgh on my right side. this is in fact what happened during the relapse except it was far more noticeable and I had a dropped right foot.

as with many people and increase in body temp (in my case it needs to be a clear increase from a 20min stay in Sauna or rather hot bath or more rigours exercise such as running) will exarcebate the weakness and bring back the drop foot but only temporarily until I cool down.

I guess what im wondering now is even though chance of myelin repair is remote..do exarcebations stop any kind of healing that may be possible?

I suffer multiple sclerosis for more ten years and I tested it on myself that the vitamins produce in my MS exacerbation.

All manufacturers of vitamins should be placed on the labels of these products may promote exacerbation in my multiple sclerosis.

Therefore, I blame on my ms and my disability to vitamins, especially multivitamins and vitamin D.

I stopped of ingesting multivitamins and vitamin D, and surprisingly my exacerbation in my ms have stopped.

Comment

Working...
    X