No announcement yet.

Any vids out there showing stuff that us wheelchair users can do for ourselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any vids out there showing stuff that us wheelchair users can do for ourselves

I know I need help, but I get so tired of every vid, showing a walking person putting down the ramp for the wheelchair user to use. I'll have to admit, I'd like to see a vid, of the wheelchair user with a ramp they put down themselves. Can something be invented, or does anyone know of a url I can go to, to view something new, that I can use.

Hey Marie...guess there's no one with experience with ramps who was able to answer.

I did a little googling and came up with an interesting site with some info.

This lists a few wheelchair ramps that are for independent wheelchair users, and can be transported. If I read your question right, hope that's the kind of info you were looking for.

http://blog.ezaccess.com/independent-wheelchair-user/

Comment

ThaBBnk you, these are interesting sites

My daughters always tell me, "Mom, you always think you can do more than you are really able to do." They are correct, but it is difficult for me to stay home in bed, even though going to get my eyes checked, wears me out for a couple days. But hey, good news, my eyes are the same as my prior exam two years ago. Yes, it should have been a year ago, but I don't get out much.

And it is more difficult for me to do something for me, than something I enjoy helping someone else. But I have been behaving, and staying at home resting.

Comment

Working...
      X