Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a section for those of us bedridden 90% of the time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my purpose in life, now, for the last three years is to build a business or income source to carry us once this tree has shed all its leaves. My stress centers on how will I do this? I've been trying for 3 years now and have failed badly. But I keep trying.

aahh.. discouraging but NOT impossible. A mentor would be helpful yes?

I do need a psychiatrist and some meds because I'm such a quitter. I have no self confidence. I will do magnificent work and then fall to pieces before presenting it to the world because I grew up in a very negative, abusive family and they are still causing me mental anguish.

Again, meds may be helpful but not necessarily the answer as I see it hon. Therapy to deal with your issues could be more beneficial. Learning how to cope and how to let go.. sound about right?

But I have much reason for joy in my life

aaahh.. there's the wonderful spirit shining through!

Onward. I'm a fighter, I really am, so I will figure something out.[/QUOTE]

See? Your SPIRIT lead you here to ask for help, guidance and to look within. All the answers are already within you. Never allow ANY one to take away or crush you wonderful spirit and personal POWER~

Yes I was thinking of MAYO clinic since you have this family/genetic component. Sounds like you all are in this "movement disorders" category, like Muscular dystrophy types. It is very encompassing

And I believe that once you start to see your inner strengths shine through, you'll begin to win back your personal power and confidence will grow. Success is on its way, once you start to believe again~

Hugs, Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Working...
    X