worst one yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worst one yet

Hi Just got back from the hospital I had my first and really terriable MS Hug you can imagine. My chest and back tensed up so much I could hardly breath. I tried to work on it myself for 2 hours with Baclofin and heating pad but it did not touch it. I went to the hospital emergency room after calling the Copaxone nurse, they gave me steroids and some morphine then it started to subside for the next 2 hours... But they thought it was my heart so a whole day of heart tests (5) all showed good results whew! Can anybody tell me there squeeze experience and what did you do to fight it? Is there a good muscle relaxant that beats Baclofin? I,v got to be ready for another attack!!!

Sorry that you have had such a painful experience. I am glad that the meds helped. You should call your doctor to see if you could up your dose of baclofen and pain meds when this happens again. In the meantime sending you a gentle (hug).

Comment

I will

I will be going to see my doc about meds!! Are there any better muscle relaxers?

Comment

Working...
      X