Any Bloggers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Bloggers here?

I recently started a blog about my struggles with MS, eating more organic, and making non-toxic household and personal care products, like deodorant, laundry soap, dishwasher detergent, etc...

I would love to read other blogs!!

**Website removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines.**
    DX: RRMS Jan 2010 -- LDN: Mar 2010-Dec 2010, Tysabri: Feb 2011 reaction, Gilenya: Aug 2011 reaction, Copaxone: Oct 2011 reaction, Tecfidera: May 2013 reaction

there are other bloggers here, but I am not going to list them in fear that I may forget someone.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi daisy girl! FYI - You can put your blog in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details

I believe others have done so. Also, if you do a google search of MS Blogs, there is quite a list given.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thank you so much!
        DX: RRMS Jan 2010 -- LDN: Mar 2010-Dec 2010, Tysabri: Feb 2011 reaction, Gilenya: Aug 2011 reaction, Copaxone: Oct 2011 reaction, Tecfidera: May 2013 reaction

Comment

ME!

I rarely update it, but my dodgy body blog link is in my siggy
          Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Sorry. Not my siggy, my profile.
            Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by daisy.girl View Post
              Thank you so much!
              daisy.girl - your info must go in your user profile, not your signature. Go to UserCP in the blue bar across the top of the page> click on Edit Details> scroll down to Additional information> enter your URL.

Try again!
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I will try, haven't "Blogged before," age 57, born in 1957

I will try, haven't "Blogged before," age 57, born in 1957 (march 21st)

Comment

daisy, I can't get to your profile to see the link, please e-mail me where to go

Email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Comment

I have a blog about living undiagnosed (until recently was confirmed).

It's a humorous take on the emotions that I have gone through from being chronically ill, in general.

The link is in my user profile and it reads best if you start from may of last year and read oldest to newest.

I have to update it, but have been in a flare (ugh)
                    Insanity is doing the same thing over and over then expecting a different result
                    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death" -Earl Wilson

Comment

I have a blog listed in my profile as well. Feel free to visit!
                      RRMS diagnosed 8/2004, no meds

Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is, and there's got to be a way through it. ~ Michael J. Fox

Comment

Working...
                      X