Rough times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rough times

Its been quite a while since I've posted. Taking care of my Mother since her Dx of stage 4 cancer in January, she passed peacefully surrounded by family ( 4 of us took care of her at home). She was my rock, I've been, needless to say, very sadden by her passing. My MS is proof that depression/sadness does have a direct effect on MS. I try to remember the good times, but it is hard. I am very glad that I was able to take care of her 7/24, with the help of 2 siblings and my loving husband. It is rough being in NH, not Florida for the winter also. Walking is hard on snow and ice and not feeling well is not helping either.
    Okay enough of poor me, how is everyone doing? I miss my friends on here.

Bless your zeak, for taking good care of your mom. I am sorry to hear of her passing. It's good to hear, however, that she passed peacefully surrounded by loving family members.

Mothers are so precious.
    You take good care now!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Zeak So sorry to hear of your Mother passing. You are an Angel for taking care of her, your siblings also. Remember her soul is with God and she is watching over and protecting you.
      God Bless you
      Sandy
      aka sgraqmmied
      SgrammieD

Comment

sending positive vibes your way Zeak. I cant take the pain away but I am here if you need to talk.
        DX:1/6/12 "Bad becomes better when worse happens."

Comment

It's good to see you back, zeak, but I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. Bless you for helping to take care of her.

Take good care of yourself, I'm sure you know it's what your mom would want.
          Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Welcome back Zeak...so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. It's wonderful that you'll always have the memories of being with her in her final days.

I Look forward to your future posts.

Comment

Just want to offer my deepest condolences on the loss of your dear Mom. Don't hesitate to get grief counselling, it really helps.
              Jen
              RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
              "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Thank you

Just a thank you to everyone. I appreciate it very much. They say time heals all, I hope so.

Comment

Working...
                X