just joined, newly diagnosed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just joined, newly diagnosed!

Hello all just joined this site. Actually First ms site i have joined. My name is Humberto im 22 year old male. Was diagnosed on 1/21/2014 but I have been experiencing symptoms for about 4 years. Was pretty hard to accept(still kind of is) even though I read up on my symptoms and possible things I could have which one was ms.. So now im just trying to learn as much as possible about it. And to meet people with ms to learn about their experience and journey with ms. I've already been on a 5 day steroid infusion and have now started copaxone..but more about myself, I'm an outdoor person love to do recreational activities, love dogs especially pitbulls. I'm a fish keeper got pretty crazy with the that hobby for a while until it was getting harder to maintain my fish tanks(cause of symptoms). Got 2 sisters, wish I would of had a brother to give a hard time lol. Anyways glad to join a site where people actually understand my situation and hope I can learn as much as possible!

Welcome! People here definitely understand, and will help you with just about any question you might have.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the boards. What form of MS are you diagnosed with ? And where are you located ? The States or elsewhere? Good luck with this 'MonSter'.

Comment

Hello, I was diagnosed with RRMS.. I'm located in the US, in California. Thank you and good luck to you too.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Welcome, this is a wonderful place for support and helpful information. I also have RRMS, I was finally Dx'd in 2013 after many, too many, years of symptoms. Bouncing from doc to doc. I take rebif, which is injectable, but very painless, take this from someone who is terrified to needles. LOL. Good luck to you on your journey with this MonSter.

Comment

Hello zeak good to meet you, I was the same way. I actually had a nuero before i was diagnosed tell me he doubted I had ms and said I most likely some inner ear problem. (My most troublesome symptom was and still is dizziness/lightheadedness) and if I just stopped there I wouldn't have gotten diagnosed. I just started on the 3 times a week copaxone. Not really a needle phob lol more of a side effect phob lol. But so far no side effects just the site reactions and stinging and pain at the site. Good luck to you too!

Comment

Working...
            X