No announcement yet.

Cat stolen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too. I was hoping by now that you would be posting that your lost kitty has been found.

Please note that we are still thinking about you and hoping for the best, and that you will find your kitten.

Comment

Thank you all for your sympathy and concern. Alas, no putty tat. Hopefully the nasty person who stole her will look after her. Which is an inherently contradictory thought.

Failing that, may she sink her fangs in and make a break for freedom at the first opportunity.

Never mind worse things can and do happen.

(I've been a bit quiet this week. We've had an as yet unsolved murder in our normally peaceful little town, and I've spent endless hours talking to police and making sure the comments on the paper's facebook page stay legal. It definitely put things in perspective for me.)

Comment

I can read between the lines here. I guess that's the last stolen cat your quiet hamlet will have to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
          Thank you all for your sympathy and concern. Alas, no putty tat. Hopefully the nasty person who stole her will look after her. Which is an inherently contradictory thought.

Failing that, may she sink her fangs in and make a break for freedom at the first opportunity.
          So sorry -- I thought perhaps your kitty would make her way back home by now. I had a neighbor who's cat went missing for at least a week - if not longer -- and then all of a sudden there he was. I'm still hoping this for you also.

Bree

Comment

Don't give up hope. I thought one of my old cats "went away to die" but 4 weeks later came back. My DH woke me up yelling "YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHOSE UNDER SARAH'S BED!!!!" Scared the crap out of me! Thought he meant a person. "The cat" was the last thing I ever expected.

I'm praying you have a similar experience.

Jen
            RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
            "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Originally posted by dyin_myelin View Post
              I can read between the lines here. I guess that's the last stolen cat your quiet hamlet will have to endure.
              Hilarious!

Comment

OMG, Think! I am so sorry and really hope he's found soon. I would be beside myself if my fuzzy girl went missing

((hugs))
                Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Oh, God, I feel terrible. Yes, love the cat, miss her, etc, but an actual human being was murdered in our town.

Comment

Hi Think!

Sending positive vibes for your kitty to return...and also hope that your town gets answers for the murder, must be tough on the victim's family...but also on the rest of the town! Little scary...especially in a small town when everyone knows everyone!

Take care

Minnie76

Comment

Working...
                    X