Cat stolen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat stolen.

Someone has stolen my cat, the good-looking half-Siamese newly neutered kitten, not the dear old black one.
    Here's the MS bit:
    I am so frustrated because I can't walk the streets and look for her, because I can't bloody walk.
    Yes, I have friends who are doing it for me.

And it happened on Friday, so I can't report it to Council, dog-catcher etc.

What sort of swine steals a kitten? Also why don't microchips have a GPS in them?

Aaaarrgghhh.

I am so sorry to read about your kitty. Is it possible it walked away and got lost instead?
    Suspected MS 1985. dx 1994 still RRMS EDSS 1.0

Comment

I'm so sorry too! My neutered female cat went missing and I thought she was gone for sure. She showed up 3 weeks later, much to my surprise!

You work for a newspaper - right? Put in an ad with her photo. It's great that friends will do the walking for you. I hope she is found
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I hope you get your kitty back soon.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Hopefully he is with a kind soul and/or comes back soon.

Comment

Oh no...so sorry! Hope your kitty finds their way back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
              Someone has stolen my cat, the good-looking half-Siamese newly neutered kitten, not the dear old black one.
              Here's the MS bit:
              I am so frustrated because I can't walk the streets and look for her, because I can't bloody walk.
              Yes, I have friends who are doing it for me.

And it happened on Friday, so I can't report it to Council, dog-catcher etc.

What sort of swine steals a kitten? Also why don't microchips have a GPS in them?

Aaaarrgghhh.

Sure sorry your kitty is missing and hope it is returned to you.

Sadder, you are unable to go look for her

And I too, wonder why...Airplanes don't have a GPS on them, either. fed

Comment

I am thinking about purchasing one of these for my pets.

**URL removed by Moderator (not MS related) in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**
                Suspected MS 1985. dx 1994 still RRMS EDSS 1.0

Comment

I am sorry about this loss=heartbreaking!

BUT.. I agree, put up her picture, contact your local TV station about her breed and cuteness to help for the fact YOU are unable due to MS. Sorry, but play the disabled card as that touches people's hearts.

Use your faith and know that your spirit AND the Great Spirit (as Native Americans know) can find your kitty, find the right person to help get your kitty back.

And WE'RE here for you, always, at all times~

Hugs, Jan
                  I believe in miracles~!
                  2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
                  Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I hope you find her.

There are low lifes that do many bad things. Some people are just evil.

Comment

I'm so sorry. I hope your dear kitten is returned

To you very soon, unharmed.

I love kitties too. I always say, life isn't hardly worth living without a kitty to love.

Comment

I am very sorry, Thinkimjob
                        I hope your kitten is found very soon.

Also why don't microchips have a GPS in them?
                        That would definitely be a plus
                        Diagnosed 1984
                        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Oh noooooooo!!! Your kitty sounds like it's pretty distinct look wise so post pics wherever there's an inch of space. Hope some Good Samaritan reunites both of you, or kitty returns home.

PLEASE keep us posted.

Jen
                          RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                          "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Horrifying! I read this a couple days ago and being an animal lover, felt your pain. I was hoping that if I waited a couple days I would see an update that your cat returned and all was well. Praying for a happy ending .
                            Tawanda

Comment

So? Did you find the chowderhead that stole your kitten?

What is wrong with people?

I hope your baby is back safe and sound.
                              Katie
                              "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
                              "My MS is a Journey for One."
                              Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
                              X