Diagnosed for some time now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diagnosed for some time now

I have been diagnosed since 2005 and have never seeked any support services. I am married with two beautiful daughters. One is an up and becoming violinist and the other is all about sports. No pets. I found this site by surfing the internet so I thought I would give it a try. I really enjoy the post I have read so far. I hope in joining this site, I can start to feel like I am not by myself in this journey.

Welcome Myociam,

There are many helpful & knowledgeable people here. I have learned a lot in my short time since diagnosis.

As a mom, I know how gratifying it is to see our children find something they love to do. Whether academics, music, sports, etc -- something they can call their own.

Are you currently on any DMD's for your MS? There is a Medications & Treatments forum -- includes all the FDA approved therapies; up and coming ones, and non mainstream therapies with lots of information / helpful advice from MSers.

Hopefully you won't feel alone in this journey -- everyone here can relate in one way or another.

Bree

Comment

Working...
    X