I spilled a whole glass of coffee on my living room carpet AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spilled a whole glass of coffee on my living room carpet AGAIN

I'll b back after while. It's nice outside, I'm going to drive through and get myself a cup of coffee and drink it in the CAR.

So when I come back, I'll probably write that I spilled a glass of coffee in the CAR!

Originally posted by Marie12 View Post
    I'll b back after while. It's nice outside, I'm going to drive through and get myself a cup of coffee and drink it in the CAR.

So when I come back, I'll probably write that I spilled a glass of coffee in the CAR!

i thought i was the only one! lol
    feeling for you
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi Marie,
      Bummer about the coffee! (I've actually dropped a whole dozen eggs on the floor - yuk!) But - there are spill proof coffee cups out there. Maybe just for peace of mind and ending frustration you might want to look into one.

Amazon has a good selection if you can't find one locally. And if you would purchase through the link on the site, a percentage of your purchase would be donated by Amazon back to MSWorld.

Hope you had a good drive!!!

Comment

You're on a roll! Spill two more cups of coffee and say it's a Shetland sheep rug you had flown over from Scotland.

Comment

Be glad you didnt spill hot coffee on your body like I did. I had to treat the burn for months. I still have a scar on my leg which may never go away. Believe me someone always has a bad story.
          [I]Tellnhelen
          Progressive Relapsing MS

Comment

I am sorry for you TellnHelen

Gosh, I am so very sorry that you delt with the hot coffee. Yes, I'd definitely poor another glass out on the carpet, rather than have someone deal with that.

I did order one of those spill proof coffee glasses. So, I'll b back in my living room soon. I never used to go into that room. It is a lot more comfortable than sitting in the wheelchair at the kitchen table.

That used to always b my rule. Everyone had to eat at the table in the kitchen. Then I found a whole plate of spagetti on the carpet in my daughter's bedroom. They were very wonderful children. Now, they sometimes remind me that they did bring food into their room.

C why I'm such a fan of "SpotShot" cleaner : )

When I grew up, we always ate together at the kitchen table. But that was a different time, many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by tellnhelen View Post
              Be glad you didnt spill hot coffee on your body like I did. I had to treat the burn for months. I still have a scar on my leg which may never go away. Believe me someone always has a bad story.
              Sorry about this. I can relate. I have as hot split pea soup scar on the top of my foot from high school that I got working at a restaurant. It spilled down my whole leg and melted the nylons I was wearing into my skin. I was lucky that was the only scar because that leg was burnt and ugly. I have always been very afraid of hot liquids, fire, etc. ever since.

A rug is just a rug...better than your skin, right?
              Tawanda

Comment

Originally posted by dyin_myelin View Post
                You're on a roll! Spill two more cups of coffee and say it's a Shetland sheep rug you had flown over from Scotland.
                I must have missed this the first read through! Hilarious (but none the less a great idea!). These days I am more concerned about losing my coffee than the rug!.
                Tawanda

Comment

Working...
                X