help :) new to ms. feel like Im ggoing crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help :) new to ms. feel like Im ggoing crazy

Hi. I was diagnosed this past August. Since then I've been in the ACCLAIM clinical study for the drug abatacept. I've had 2 relapses since August. I just got out of the hospital Thursday for my latest relapse. Just wanting to talk I guess. I have done a pretty good job and keeping myself and mind together but now I feel as if it is starting to slip away. Lol.

Hi Lady,

First of all, welcome to MSWorld. Here you will find a family of people that are both diagnosed, and in the process of getting diagnosed.

MS is a frustrating thing to deal with for sure. We never know what to expect or when to expect it.

I hope you can get over these initial hurdles, have great success in that trial, and find yourself having wonderful days, full of the things that you love to do.

And if you are interested, we have a great chat room that is also filled with wonderful people willing to listen, share and support.

Good Luck with everything. You are among friends here!

Comment

Hi I am new to this site as well. This is a scary disease and I am going to come to an acceptance sometime it will be nice to have someone else to talk to. I try to remain positive and count my blessings. Hang in.

Comment

Welcome Lady and Mieraus!! We are glad you found us and as KitOP says, you are among friends We are all in this together and will try to help you gather good information and connect with wonderful who gladly share their experiences.

It's good that both of you are trying to stay positive in the face of being newly diagnosed. I know it isn't always easy. There is definitely a grieving period through this process - there was for me for sure. Just know we will be here for you in any weather as we all "get it"

We have a chat time for those who are newly dx. The time is 8-9pm EST on Wed. nights. I know you will make connections there as well as on our message boards.

Take care - both of you!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi LadyBounterHunter (love your name), Sorry you've been recently diagnosed, and so sorry to hear you are hospitalized right now.

Glad you found us! Since I've been participating on MSWorld, I have been surrounded by folks who have a ton of history and experience that they share, which has been invaluable.

Look forward to your future posts. In the meantime, hang in..we all feel like we're going crazy at times.

Comment

Working...
          X