Afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon

I am 45 diagnosed since July 2010. I am battling fatigue (its worse if I get hot), brain fog, memory is lost (ha), small bouts of vertigo and a little bit of depression.

I have 3 beautiful fur babies Pepper, Olivia & Maggie (2 cats & 1 dog) and a great husband.

I really have no room to complain, I work full time, I finally have a medical team that I can count on.

Welcome!

Hi! So nice to meet you.

You are very lucky to still be able to work full time

I am "back" after 9 years of back and forth "is it or isn't it"...finally had my disease defining attack.

There are a lot of great people here and I am sure you'll find any support you need (I always have).
    Insanity is doing the same thing over and over then expecting a different result
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death" -Earl Wilson

Comment

Welcome, Ladiebug! Sorry you have MS, but happy you found us.

I find tons of information and tremendous support on MSWorld, and I hope you do too.

I look forward to your posts!

Comment

Hi! It's nice to meet you! I just joined here also and it seems like such an inviting place.

I'm sorry to hear about your symptoms. I have the same ones, fatigue, memory loss, brain fog. And boy, if I get hot, it's so much worse. (Sucks living in Florida!)

So happy you found this place. And I love that you have fur babies!!

Comment

welcome

I too have your symptoms which took me right out of nursing a job I loved. You are so blessed to still be working and have such a good support system. Aren't cats and dogs wonderful! ... oh and husbands too!

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X