well I USED to be known as a very positive person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I USED to be known as a very positive person

So, I decided to take it easy and pray at home today. Well I got my coffee, laptop, and glass of coffee and got really comfortable on the living room couch.

I was happy because I needed no extra trips, I had all the stuff I needed. Then, I couldn't find my coffee in my thermal glass. I found it. I had dumped my coffee onto my offwhite carpet. Not just on the carpet, but underneath the couch mostly.

So, I got the "Spotshot," moved the couch, got a towel to try to dry the carpet before I sprayed it. Wow, I used to b strong, USED to b.

Could barely move the couch, but got it moved so the carpet can dry better. We didn't build this house, but if we had, it would be linoleum. And the purpose of "off white" carpet.

I know it brightens things up, but really, did they never hear of "brown."

So, now, for my easy day, whew, I'm in bed now.

Anyway, maybe a smile will dry it faster : )

And I would say you still are a positive person.
    Katie
    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
    "My MS is a Journey for One."
    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Marie, I'm sorry you had such a tough day....but it's a great story.

Tomorrow will be better!

Comment

Your story made me smile, negative people can't have that affect on people... sooooo you are still a positive person, maybe a slightly clumsy positive person.

Jen
        RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
        "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

U all r wonderful!!! Thank U all so much

C, I've forgotten what I could b upset about, with people as wonderful as U all And I will play my baritone horn on here for you all soon! Hey, with a group as wonderful as U all, how can I complain about anything!!!

Comment

Your post brought smiles to my face - complete with understanding. Last year we bought a new area rug and couch - all brown. Works wonders when trying to hide the spills

Sorry about this mishap - it happens to the best of us, clumsy fingers and all.

And you can play your baritone for us here! Check out the Creative Center's music room. Record your playing sometime and send it in! http://creativecenter.msworld.org/music-room We'd love to hear it
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

You still sound pretty perky to me , and I speak as a woman who had to locate cat, shall we say, droppings.

Sniffed them out eventually. On the carpet! Well done cat. There's three rooms of linoleum, but no, go for the tight carpeted corner on top of ooh, three power cords.
              Two bottles of white vinegar and half a bag of bi-carb, and there's still a distinct hint of putty tat in the air.

And there I was feeling a bit bad about having her de-sexed.

Brown carpet or pub-patterned carpet is your friend.

Comment

Working...
              X