Ohio University Hospital Doctor Referral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio University Hospital Doctor Referral

My MS doctor is retiring this year. I've been his patient a little under 1.5 yrs and I've been very happy with him. He is so caring and you can tell he truly cares.

If anyone can recommend a University Hospital MS doctor, preferrably within Cuyahoga County, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Bree

Being in Cuyahoga County, wouldn't you want to go to Cleveland Clinic?

I have heard great things about CC and I know it can be hard to get into the OSU program. Or were you meaning OU specifically? I have not heard of an OU program.
    ~Piper - DX'd 2/2010 - Mama, Wife, Working gal

Comment

Originally posted by piper View Post
      Being in Cuyahoga County, wouldn't you want to go to Cleveland Clinic?

I have heard great things about CC and I know it can be hard to get into the OSU program. Or were you meaning OU specifically? I have not heard of an OU program.
      Thanks for responding Piper. After I posted the thread I realized it is a bit misconceiving.

What I was hoping to convey, at first glance, was my request for a University Hospital doctor referral specifically in Ohio (as I know University Hospitals are not just in Ohio) But I kind of dropped the ball in the verbage

And yes, I am considering the Cleveland Clinic also.

You're in Columbus? Usually you're a good 5 - 10 degrees warmer than us -- I don't know about this year though!

Bree

Comment

Yeah, this winter has been unique!

I do not go to any of the universities or C C. I am happy enough with my Neuro. He trained at OSU but also recommended Cleveland Clinic if I wanted to try it. I trust his judgement.
        ~Piper - DX'd 2/2010 - Mama, Wife, Working gal

Comment

Working...
        X