Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are You Doing for MS Awareness Month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Are You Doing for MS Awareness Month?

As we all know, March is MS Awareness Month. So we wanted to make this thread to see what everyone is doing to help raise awareness for MS!

Reply to this thread and share with other members your ideas and we can all learn from each other and raise the bar on MS Awareness!

Want to add a PicBadge to your Facebook Account for MS Awareness?
    Here are two badges you can choose from!
    http://picbadges.com/3589182
    http://picbadges.com/3589180

Click here to watch MSWorld’s Video, “MSWorld 2014, The Magic of Helping Others”. Be sure to share with your family and friends as well!

MSWorld is also running its MS Awareness Campaign! Click here for details.

Lets work together to bring Awareness to Multiple Sclerosis!
    Ashley Ringstaff
    Ringer1319/RingpOP
    MSWorld Volunteer
    Living with MS since 8/30/10

to help spread the word I have been actively tweeting, and I have also been sharing the MSWorld 2014 video.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I love that video and webpage! I included it with my daily MS Awareness Week emails to my contacts. I've also included articles shared by msworld, etc. thank you so much.

I also send email updates with info, videos, etc as I'm not mobile at the moment for bake sales n stuff. But I spread the word of this incredibly supportive forum.

I have a link to my walk ms page on my email signature, and i brought some cards to the drs office that promote walk ms. I know it's a different organization than MS world, but I don't have cards so I use my big mouth and I include often links to msworld, such as your mentioned video, etc. and I donate to you, and ask others to donate too. I'm tired at the mo, sorry sloppy writing style.

I try to share my story and knowledge of resources that are available, etc. in hopes it will help others, even random people without MS, it's amazing how many people light up when they realize, I'm not the only one feeling alone- we're in this together. We've all been there hopefully more can say, been there done that. No more alone, we are connected in ways we may not be accustomed to nor desire; we ARE connected. Sometimes it's all we can do to just say a silent prayer, and that is powerful. Then comes the abundance of miracles in helping one another.

MS WORLD IS A TREMENDOUS LIFELINE- thank you for being here!!!

Btw, when I've told my doctors about these message boards, that the moderators share their experiences too, step in, help to encourage thread responses (which are incredibly fast and have helped me for years!), etc. they have seemed happy to know and welcomed the feedback. So I hope your good work continues on, I will continue to do all I can to help one another too.

Bless you!
      There is always a rainbow!

Comment

Oh, just generally staggering about. "What's wrong with you?", "That'd be MS."

Comment

New Starts

MS Awareness month is one that I shed reluctance to share with many my MS journey by starting a blog and info webiste. I recently shared my personal stories and felt empowered by sharing and reading others experiences as well. With my love of people and of writing it seemed the right thing to do.
          March ws the month16 yrs ago I was diagnosed, right after my spring b-day. Surprise! The journey as been hard, but the lessons invaluable, so I will continue to share.

My best to all,
          Lexine

Comment

Working...
          X