Any work at home jobs for MS patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any work at home jobs for MS patient

I have had MS since 1988 and have worked as a nurse (LPN)for 34 years. I am unable to work full time and have been searching for a legitimate work at home job. Does anyone have any info on how to find something I can do. I miss my job and I know there's got to be something I can contribute to.

What about medical transcription? You are already familiar with much of the terminology and I think a lot of that is handled remotely and could be done at home.

Comment

It won't pay all the bills but I do lots of on-line surveys. They only pay $1 or $2, but it's better than a kick in the pants. Sometimes I qualify for lots in a day, sometimes none. I get the notifications by e-mail so don't even have to go looking. There's a company that pays in ITunes cards too, which is always handy for me.

Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Or Google apex work at home. They pay 11 per hr for gas company call centers in the USA

Uhaul has work at home

But if I were you u should start your own biz. For example, u could start a surplus retail biz. Get yourself a tax I'd and sales tax I'd. Sign up with a large retailer (hint google Walmart pallets) and then sale the items on amazon.

U r blessed u can do some work. I can't do anything anymore.

Comment

I've never heard of buying pallets of items to sell, sounds like a great idea as long as the pallets dont cost a fortune.

Comment

Working...
          X