Back after a few years/major relapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back after a few years/major relapse

Hello all I haven't been on the site in a few years but returned after I started a major flare up in December. Went through rebif copaxone and avenox. Stopped a few years ago bc of side effects and ran out of injection spots. Started having relapse about 2 weeks before Xmas. My whole right side was completely numb. Recent MRI shows new active lesion in spine ( my first one on spine). Now have several symptoms and just feel terrible. Have been waiting to hear back from neuro for 2 weeks to do ivsm and start tacifidera. I am 37 and have 2 children. I live this forum and am so glad to be back on it

Welcome back home! Glad you returned to us. But sorry you are having a bad time of late. My hope is that you'll stay now and allow us to walk this journey along side you. It will be all right now, pretty mommy!

But what is up with your neuro not getting back to you? Have you called again and let them know why and what you are waiting for. I would say something like, " this is my 2nd attempt in getting treatment for my relapse." Then let them know what your symptoms are again. Geezlouize..

Warmly, Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

I have called several times in last 2 weeks bogging to call tom and tell them I am going to er if I don't get a call back. Def going to look for new neuro.

Comment

Wish these neuro offices knew how badly their lack of quick response hurts! Don't they know we don't feel well already? Help!!

Comment

Working...
        X