STEROIDS !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STEROIDS !!!

If there is already a thread I guess this one will be moved or deleted.

Just wondering why steroids are not used more, made more readily available at times of needs and what everyone's story was the first time they were given Steroids.

I am assuming we were all give steroids at our first attack that landed us in the hospital. I was given steroids when I was admitted to the hospital during my 1st major attack.

Steroids was awesome! I got a little angry but the symptoms went away and I felt great.

Ever since then I have tried to get another treatment but no Dr. will help me. Anyone else run into this problem? The same thing for LDN, Cannabis and stem cell replacement.

Anyone hear anything about LDN being presented to FDA for approval as a treatment for MS?

Stories , thoughts appreciated.
    I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Steroids are used for acute exacerbations (relapse, attack, flare-up). Not all exacerbations require steroids.

Steroids do not change the out come of the disease. Many times steroids are a temporary solution to permanent symptoms or symptoms that can come and go on their own.

Steroids can lose their effectiveness. The more steroids are used the less effective they become.

There are short term as well as long term side effects to steroids. Steroids can cause other health problems.

At anytime steroids can cause Steroid induced:
    - Cataracts
    - Cushings Disease
    - Glaucoma
    - Osteoporosis
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

If you have trouble getting LDN from a 'real' doctor that uses it in his practice. I found a doctor in Devon, PA, I think that is your neighborhood. He doesn't take insurance, only cash, check or credit card. He is considered a 'naturopath'. His name is Dr. Martin Mulders. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by durgastiger View Post
        If there is already a thread I guess this one will be moved or deleted.
        .... Anyone else run into this problem? The same thing for LDN, Cannabis and stem cell replacement.

Anyone hear anything about LDN being presented to FDA for approval as a treatment for MS?

Stories , thoughts appreciated.
        Nice to finally find you. That thread that closed and you asked about a strain called LSD and I thot you meant an illegal street drug, my apology.

I did find what you were talking about. L.S.D. from BOG seeds. I haven't tried any flowers from it, yet. I purchased the seeds from BOG himself at a High Times Cannabis Cup, last week-end. Looking forward to giving it a spin.

Can't believe my good luck and better abilities, either. It was so awesome to go and enjoy something, for a change.

Apparently, it is BOG's most sativa brand in his stable.

Also, I have learned that sativa's are becoming more of my choice of medication. Thanks for mentioning it, I bought the seeds due to your questions. BOG was happy to hear it helps you!!! He and his wife are on another forum, I frequent.

Thanks for sharing your info..
        jpt

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks Jerry, I contacted them and it was like $600 a visit but the LDN is like $24.00 for a year supply so maybe when I get my tax return I may do it. Does that price sound about right?

Hey Fed Up! Amazing strain isn't it? I have been using that strain for the last couple years. I'm on the east coast - New Jersey. So now that there is more support from the Governor we are seeing more and more strains coming from New Jersey's dispensaries. I'm a sativa fan also and just got a refill of L.S.D. Northern Lights - A powerful Indica give it a try if you can find it. Just WOW! If you can find "girl scout cookies" give it a try - a Hybrid.
          I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

Yes, that sounds like the correct amount for 30 day supply. Some MSers say their neurologist will prescribe LDN. My neurologist will not prescribe it.

Posted By minnie76
            Thread Just looking for some support...

Comment

My docs prefer to give steroids and mask any symptoms. The one thing I don't have to go in for an exam to get or waiting until I feel better, to go in, either.

@duragastiger; I spoke to the breeder of the L.S.D. and he gave me a sample of his Sour Bubble; it has a nice clear head feeling. Doesn't mess with me balance but, it doesn't little for other issues.

Sativas' seem to be better meds, for me~mostly. Plus, most taste better.

I just bought seeds and plan to grow them, to find out.

Girl Scout Cookies relieves my spasticity and cause's my balance to go nuts. Since, my balance has returned, I try to refrain from strains that mess with it.

Northern Lights is a pretty good for sleep, for me. Right now, I am using bubba kush or OG or some mystery stuff I was gifted, for sleep. With my fatigue, trying to make sure that it isn't hindered with the mmj or other meds.

Yay! for N.J! fed

Comment

Working...
              X